AW: [linux-audio-user] Demudi and alsa

Subject: AW: [linux-audio-user] Demudi and alsa
From: Michael Krusch (lau_AT_maren-noel.de)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 01:50:57 EEST

Thanks,

But when I try to install alsaconf and libasound2-dev apt-get tells me
something like unmet dependencies. I think that is related to beta
status of demudi.
I saw same packages with lowlat-ending. Is there an easier way to get a
low latency kernel with debian then with other distibutions? Then I will
download debian 3.0 and try again. This will be my fourth distribution,
I only wanna make music… ;-)

Michael Krusch