Re: AW: [linux-audio-user] Demudi and alsa

Subject: Re: AW: [linux-audio-user] Demudi and alsa
From: Brian Redfern (bredfern_AT_calarts.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 02:46:59 EEST

You might want to try using Suse instead, since it comes with a nice
assortment of audio software and installs alsa during the regular distro
installation, making the whole process really easy. Debian is a really
hard distro to install, its definitely very, very painful if you're just a
beginner, or even intermediate.