Re: [linux-audio-user] GWC, Debian and fftw

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] GWC, Debian and fftw
From: James Tappin (james_AT_xena.uklinux.net)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 09:14:22 EEST

On Wed, 31 Jul 2002 14:51:02 -0700
Graham Percival <gperlist_AT_shaw.ca> wrote:

> You want fftw-dev. Unless you're using an AMD K7, in which case I'd
> install both. If that doesn't work, try installing sfftw-dev -- I have
> no idea what the difference is, but you can probably afford the disk
> space.

sfftw(-dev) will be the packages for single precision, fftw(-dev) for
double precision. gwc needs the double version. I'm not familiar with the
details of debian (I'm actually trying to set up my experimentation box
with it, but managed a totally broken setup the first time).

James

--
James Tappin,               O__      "I forget the punishment for using
james_AT_xena.uklinux.net     --  \/`    Microsoft --- Something lingering