Re: [linux-audio-user] GWC, Debian and fftw

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] GWC, Debian and fftw
From: Graham Percival (gperlist_AT_shaw.ca)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 00:51:02 EEST

On Wed, 31 Jul 2002 22:33:55 +0100
Anahata <anahata_AT_treewind.co.uk> wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 02:09:47PM -0700, Graham Percival wrote:
>
> > When you need a something for compiling a program, you generally need
> > "something-dev".
>
> Yep - but k7fftwgel-dev didn't do it.

Sorry, I though I was clear.

gperciva_AT_mobius:~$ apt-cache search fftw
fftw-dev - Library for computing Fast Fourier Transforms
-snip-

You want fftw-dev. Unless you're using an AMD K7, in which case I'd install
both. If that doesn't work, try installing sfftw-dev -- I have no idea what
the difference is, but you can probably afford the disk space.

This is a case of the blind leading the blind. :)

- Graham Percival