Re: [linux-audio-user] Gentoo- ladspa-cmt-1.12.ebuild

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Gentoo- ladspa-cmt-1.12.ebuild
From: Richard Seymour (nutate_AT_speakeasy.net)
Date: Sat Aug 03 2002 - 00:37:30 EEST

Hi,

That worked on my machine here at work, I needed to do:
ebuild ladspa-cmt-1.12.ebuild digest in order to make it to work.
Note the dash after the cmt, initially emerge complained about cmt not being a valid part of a version referring to cmt.1.12 I guess.

That's all for now. Maybe this weekend I'll get it on my home desktop and actually play around with my midi setup, etc.

-Rich