Re: [linux-audio-user] final scratch audio

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] final scratch audio
From: Nathaniel Virgo (natvi286_AT_student.liu.se)
Date: Tue Aug 06 2002 - 14:06:34 EEST

It's pretty odd because they make it pretty clear on their website here:
http://www.finalscratch.com/fs2/sys_req.asp

maybe it's just because their marketing people are scared of linux...

(incidentally, I know someone who came up with the same idea a couple of years ago. He's pretty annoyed that someone else got there first :) )