Re: [linux-audio-user] final scratch audio

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] final scratch audio
From: Nathaniel Virgo (natvi286_AT_student.liu.se)
Date: Tue Aug 06 2002 - 18:09:43 EEST

Oh well, it was nice while it lasted :) I wasn't being serious, it was just one of those experiences when you have a really good idea and discuss it with your friends and then do nothing for a couple of years until you see an article about the exact same thing in some magazine, and you think, "damn, if only we'd done that."