[linux-audio-user] AlsaBuild 2.4.20-pre1 + preempt

Subject: [linux-audio-user] AlsaBuild 2.4.20-pre1 + preempt
From: Mark Constable (markc_AT_renta.net)
Date: Wed Aug 07 2002 - 05:50:47 EEST

New AlsaBuild script available but I suspect this one only
just patches Ok with the preempt patch, there were some ugly
warnings after the non-ALSA modules_install stage but I am
booted on that kernel and listening to oggs without any
further module warnings when they were modprobed.

 linux-2.4.19.tar.bz2
 patch-2.4.20-pre1.bz2
 preempt-kernel-rml-2.4.19-rc5-3.patch

 http://alsa.opensrc.org/?AlsaBuild