Re: [linux-audio-user] [announcement] Legasynth 0.4.1 is out! haha forgot the URL!

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] [announcement] Legasynth 0.4.1 is out! haha forgot the URL!
From: jordan muscott (jordan_AT_no-future.com)
Date: Sat Aug 17 2002 - 14:05:21 EEST

>On Sat, 17 Aug 2002 02:07:36 -0300
>Juan Linietsky <coding_AT_reduz.com.ar> wrote:
>
>http://reduz.com.ar/legasynth
>
>> Legasynth 0.4.1 is out.
>> Legasynth is a mature app, and it's ready for professional/studio
>> usage. It also features
>> a frinedly userinterface for managing all presets you create, and
>> even drum banks.

On my mandrake 8.1 box, the configure script fails saying this:

*** Could not run GTK-- test program, checking why...
*** The test program compiled, but did not run. This usually means
*** that the run-time linker is not finding GTK-- or finding the wrong
<snip> etc etc.

just incase anyone else has this problem, you can do:

$ configure --disable-gtkmmtest

and this gets round the problem.

( i remember the same thing happening with shaketracker )

regards, jordan.