[linux-audio-user] Legasynth 0.4.1 compiling issues.

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Legasynth 0.4.1 compiling issues.
From: Steve Mosher (steve_AT_wirelessisland.net)
Date: Sun Aug 18 2002 - 12:20:58 EEST

Yowza, I'm having a hard time compiling this on Slackware 8.1, has anyone had
any success with this? I'm having some compilation troubles... but I may have
installed the ALSA stuff improperly.

I had to upgrade to automake 1.6, with 1.5 I was getting missing depcomp
errors. I'm currently getting this:
[... creates a list of makefiles ...]
        cd . && aclocal
        aclocal: configure.in: 20: macro `AM_PATH_ALSA' not found in library
        aclocal: configure.in: 21: macro `AM_PATH_SIGC' not found in library
        aclocal: configure.in: 22: macro `AM_PATH_GTKMM' not found in library
        make: *** [aclocal.m4] Error 1

I miss the days when the compiler was all I really had to worry about.

I'm really looking forward to the DX7 stuff. I'm sitting next to a DX27 at the
moment, actually.