[linux-audio-user] A small audacity problem.

Subject: [linux-audio-user] A small audacity problem.
From: Paul (thompson_AT_pobox.com)
Date: Tue Aug 20 2002 - 05:20:32 EEST

        Hi;

        I think this is really gtk related, but here goes. In
audacity, the index numbers above the waveform, and all the
text at the bottom of the screen (eg. the sample rate) show
up as little boxes of dotted lines. It is my assumption that
some font is being specified that isnt on my system? I dont
run gnome or kde.
        I have modified my .gtkrc file like so:

style "user-font"
{
  font="-adobe-new century schoolbook-medium-r-normal-*-*-140-*-*-p-*-iso8859-1"
}
widget_class "*" style "user-font"

        Which gives me that font for just about everything, but
doesnt affect the ones that are still little boxes.
        Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Paul
set_AT_pobox.com