Re: [linux-audio-user] Wahwah plugin.

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Wahwah plugin.
From: Nathaniel Virgo (natvi286_AT_student.liu.se)
Date: Tue Aug 20 2002 - 13:00:28 EEST

----- Original Message -----
From: Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey_AT_boosthardware.com>
Date: Monday, August 19, 2002 6:24 pm

> What should I use as a modulator? ican't see anything in the swh
> set
> that jumps out at me or in SSM either.

You could simulate the expressiveness of a foot pedal by using several instances of the SSM ComplexEnvelope plugin - make several differently shaped envelopes and trigger them at various points (use a constant signal as the input). You can then sum their outputs to produce the modulation signal. I haven't tried this but I reckon with a little work it could sound really cool.