Re: [linux-audio-user] Hardware for Multitrack Recording Setup

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Hardware for Multitrack Recording Setup
From: kevin ernste (kevinernste_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 00:23:49 EEST

I can recommend the RME cards for audio. And they
have thier own reference systems listed at:

http://www.rme-audio.com/english/techinfo/refpc/index.htm

I can vouch first hand for their choice of
motherboard, as I have had problems with others, the
rest (case, drives, etc) I don't use and have had no
problems.

If you need/want quiet too, you might look at:
http://www.carillonusa.com

I have never used their stuff, but they give specs on
their equipt, including quiet, fast drives, etc. You
might have a look just for that info.

Best,

Kevin