Re: [linux-audio-user] Mod Plug for GNU/LINUX?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Mod Plug for GNU/LINUX?
From: Kasper Souren (Kasper.Souren_AT_ircam.fr)
Date: Wed Aug 21 2002 - 18:23:25 EEST

Well, you can try cheesetracker (which is more like Impulse Tracker). If you
experience problems, let me know. (And it's also good to let reduz (the
author of the program) know of course :)

How big are the instruments/songs? Cause I have some lying around that are 10
MB, that run perfectly. And 10 MB is quite big for a tracker thingy.

And do you mean with soundfont compatibility? .sf2 files?

greetz,
Kasper