Re: [linux-audio-user] best audio distribution?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] best audio distribution?
From: Brian Redfern (bredfern_AT_calarts.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 17:52:55 EEST

To be fair, I have to poitn out I was trying to install DMUDI Debian,
and it must come with a smaller subset of drivers. I just remember going
through the driver loading and seeing that none of my sound or ethernet
cards were covered. However, that's not the same as Woody, also even
DMUDI at least allowed me to do the whole install, while Suse just
straight up froze on me, and when I contacted Suse support, they
couldn't help me at all.

--
http://www.brianredfern.com
;-)>