Re: [linux-audio-user] usb-midi alsa great but...

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] usb-midi alsa great but...
From: Emiliano Grilli (emillo_AT_libero.it)
Date: Fri Sep 06 2002 - 14:59:28 EEST

Alle 21:41, giovedě 5 settembre 2002, hai scritto:

> The only problem (caveat) is that it seems that snd-usb-midi or usb-midi
> only work when the module is loaded for the first time. If you unplug

I don't know if it can help, but I had a similar problem with Roland SCD70,
and I noticed that when I plug it without any lines in my modules.conf, ALSA
loaded automatically the snd-usb-audio module, so now I load also this one
and MIDI in works as expected. I'm not very experienced, but for me this has
done the trick...

HTH

--
        |   Emiliano Grilli  | GNU/Linux     |