Re: [linux-audio-user] monophonic audio -> MIDI

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] monophonic audio -> MIDI
From: Will Benton (willb_AT_cs.wisc.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 12 2002 - 18:18:57 EEST

Whoa, check out waon. It's not suitable for transcribing scratchy old
vocal music (what I wanted to use it for), but it generates pretty
cool, somewhat texture-preserving MIDI files from WAVs. I think my
next step will be to put a WAV header on a picture of my dog and use
waon on it.

wb

--
Will Benton      | "Die richtige Methode der Philosophie wäre eigentlich
willb_AT_acm.org    |  die: Nichts zu sagen, als was sich sagen läßt...."