RE: [linux-audio-user] monophonic audio -> MIDI

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-user] monophonic audio -> MIDI
From: Mark Knecht (mknecht_AT_controlnet.com)
Date: Thu Sep 12 2002 - 19:28:35 EEST

wb,
   wb wrote: "Does anyone know of a good program that converts monophonic
audio to MIDI data?"

   You got an answer you didn't like. I understand that.

   Next time ask the question you intend.

   wb wrote: "What good could they possibly do me, or anyone else on this
list?"

   I use both environments to ensure I can use the best tools available. I
suspect others do also. I think you suggest that all Linux users are closed
minded Linux-only people? I think we disagree about that.

   It's OK to disagree.

Mark