Re: [linux-audio-user] alsa-docs <-> goemon

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] alsa-docs <-> goemon
From: Patrick Shirkey (pshirkey_AT_boosthardware.com)
Date: Sat Sep 28 2002 - 17:09:47 EEST

Tobias Ulbricht wrote:
> Hi Patrick.
> Deleted your message, but I guess:
>
> http://www.alsa-project.org/alsa-doc/
>
> is the right one. drop the last "s" therefore.

Doh, I always confuse myself with that. I have a full working version of
the alsa site locally and usually I just press "tab" after the al in
alsa-doc :)

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
For the discerning hardware connoisseur

"Um...symbol_get and symbol_put... They're kindof like does anyone remember like get_symbol and put_symbol I think we used to have..." - Rusty Russell in his talk on the module subsystem