[linux-audio-user] Easy question about a single app workstation

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Easy question about a single app workstation
From: Andy Main (andymain_AT_blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: Thu Oct 10 2002 - 23:38:08 EEST

This is my first post on this list, so here goes!......

I've had ardour running on my system for a while now and I really like
it. I've now got hold of a second PC which I am gonna dedicate to
running only ardour (on a debian system). Now once I have all set up
and working well, how would I go about booting directly into ardour? Ie
no logins, no fancy window manager just switch on the pc and it boot
into it (and mount some drives on a network). I'd for obvious reasons
have a dual boot config in order to debug and apt update ;)

Thanks for any help given.

Andy.