[linux-audio-user] Burning DVD-A with own 24/96 content

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Burning DVD-A with own 24/96 content
From: Martin Wolters (martinw_AT_atc.creative.com)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 02:26:13 EEST

I couldn't find any information on the web about burning DVD-A
(DVD-Audio) discs. Does somebody know if that is possible? What programs
and hardware are required?

-M

PS.: I am not thinking about copying commercial DVD's but making my own
24/96 recordings and play them in my living room - if that makes any
difference.