Re: [linux-audio-user] Easy question about a single app workstation

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Easy question about a single app workstation
From: D R Holsbeck (drh_AT_niptron.com)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 01:16:49 EEST

another alternative is to use the xinitrc script, which is the template
used by startx. I would use inittab to start the xserver.

--
drh_AT_niptron.com

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. -- Albert Einstein

They laughed at Einstein. They laughed at the Wright Brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown. -- Carl Sagan