Re: [linux-audio-user] Easy question about a single app workstation

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Easy question about a single app workstation
From: Andy Main (andymain_AT_blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 15:14:33 EEST

I use blackbox anyway because I like the minimal approach to things (I
use openwindows at work not cde for example).

As for the RADAR - I always loved that system, BeOS is my favourite (no
flames please!) OS anyway for audio.

As for the network drive - its because I have two workstations, I need
to transfer data across.

I only started this up because I wanted a multitrack only PC - so just
to be able to switch on PC and after 20s see ardour without touching
anything else would be great!

Thanks for the advice anyhoo guys.

Andy.