Re: [linux-audio-user] Easy question about a single app workstation

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Easy question about a single app workstation
From: Guy Daniel CLOTILDE (guy.clotilde_AT_wanadoo.fr)
Date: Sun Oct 13 2002 - 20:56:39 EEST

Hi

I'm a happy icewm-light user.
gtop reports it with 1 Mo memory print. More, icewm is fully customizable with shortkeys.
And it can mimic nearly anything else with themes.
Take a look at:
http://www.kde-look.org/index.php?xcontentmode=windowdecoice&PHPSESSID=163a1e01e003ef9aebd420b0f3b802e7

On Sat, 12 Oct 2002 09:27:33 -0400
linuxmedia4_AT_netscape.net wrote / a écrit:

> You said *exactly* what I (originally) wanted to say about
> fvwm2. It's just that I have only used kde and fvwm2 and
> wasn't sure what the others were like. But yes... loads
> fast as %&*# and used (if my memory serves me well)
> 1 or 2 megs of ram.
>
> Am I mistaken about the 1 or 2 megs of ram part?
>
> Rocco

Hava a nice day
Guy CLO
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/guy.clotilde/