Re: [linux-audio-user] SSM 0.1.1 & noize farm

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] SSM 0.1.1 & noize farm
From: jordan muscott (jordan_AT_no-future.com)
Date: Sat Oct 19 2002 - 22:30:01 EEST

On Sat, 19 Oct 2002 01:36:09 +0100
Dave Griffiths <dave_AT_pawfal.org> wrote:

>I'm releasing a bit of an old version of SpiralSynth Modular, while
>work continues on the 0.2.0 version on sourceforge.
>
>anyway:
>
>Main app changes:
>
>Plugin changes:
>
>LFOPlugin (Andy Preston)
>MeterPlugin (Andy Preston)
>StereoMixerPlugin fix (Andy Preston)

greets all,

just thought i'd point out that i had to add:

#include <FL/Fl_Double_Window.H>

to JackPlugginGUI.C to get it to build.

I also had to add a few lines to my ~/.SpiralSynthModular file to get it
to recognise the new plugins, i presume this would have happened
automatically if i had deleted my old config file.

regards, Jordan.