[linux-audio-user] FreqTweak 0.4.4 released

Subject: [linux-audio-user] FreqTweak 0.4.4 released
From: Jesse Chappell (jesse_AT_essej.net)
Date: Sun Oct 20 2002 - 06:09:23 EEST

New in FreqTweak 0.4.4:

 * Now deactivates processing while switching FFT sizes. This
   should prevent JACK from kicking you out here.

 * Added ability to reconnect to JACK with a different basename,
   or just reconnect period if we are kicked out (I/O tab).

 * Control-Alt left mouse draws arbitrary lines between
   initial click and current cursor. Also smoothed regular drawing.

 * More configure checks to ensure compiling against the float version
   of FFTW.

http://freqtweak.sourceforge.net

jlc