Re: [linux-audio-user] Evolution UC16 problems, modules.conf for usb-midi and usb-audio together

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Evolution UC16 problems, modules.conf for usb-midi and usb-audio together
From: iriXx (m_AT_irixx.org)
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 21:05:53 EEST

hi Patrick,

thanks so much... this will improve things wonderfully not just for the
Evolution but for my quattro as well... i had assumed that in rc3 the
midi interface for the quattro wasnt implemented.... i shall give cvs a
try straight away, as this is part of a review for a uk magazine...

could you give me the address for subscribing to alsa-devel? i would be
happy to test and report back...

the problems i've had with modules.conf are in adding support for the
two cards - which of course wont be necessary with the cvs version...
i shall ask again on alsa-devel if i have any more problems...

many thanks

iriXx
www.iriXx.org

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom? info_AT_copyleftmedia.org.uk www.copyleftmedia.org.uk

_ ( ) ascii ribbon against html email X / \ cat /dev/sda1 > /dev/dsp

*** stopping make sense ***