Re: [linux-audio-user] Sound card question..

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Sound card question..
From: James Tappin (james_AT_tappin.me.uk)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 20:46:14 EET

On Tue, 29 Oct 2002 11:00:32 -0500 (EST)
Ish Rattan <ishwar_AT_pali.cps.cmich.edu> wrote:

> Is there a tool under linux (gnome/kde) taht will allow me
> to record the info to .wav files?

There are many. Personally I use arecord (part of ALSA). Check out Dave
Phillips' page (the European mirror is http://www.linuxsound.at) for other
ideas.

James

--
James Tappin,             O__      "I forget the punishment for using
james_AT_tappin.me.uk       --  \/`    Microsoft --- Something lingering