[linux-audio-user] compiling tao

Subject: [linux-audio-user] compiling tao
From: Torsten Anders (t.anders_AT_qub.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 18:35:42 EET

Hi,

tao (physical modeling synth, see http://web.ukonline.co.uk/taosynth/)
is still an unique program. Unfortunately it does not compile out of the
box anymore.Probably compilers nowadays are a bit more rigorous in
handling small syntax errors.

Appended are the very little changes I needed to put in the code before
I succeded compiling. Although these changes are really tiny, for
unexperienced yacc etc. programmers (like me ;-) it may take ages the
locate them.

Regards,
Torsten

--