Re: [linux-audio-user] ardour-jack question

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] ardour-jack question
From: Emiliano Grilli (emillo_AT_libero.it)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 19:02:17 EET

Erik de Castro Lopo <erikd-lad_AT_mega-nerd.com> ha scritto:

> It is however possible to install version 1.0.X in /usr and not have it
> blow the older version of the library away. In the libsndfile-1.0.X
> source dir:
>
> ./configure --prefix=/usr
> make
> make check
> make install
> ldconfig

VERY NICE!!!

now I can compile libsndfile, jack and ardour, but ardour says that it
cannot find jack server, or, if I restart jackd a few times, it says:

cannot determine shared memory segment for port segment key 0x0 (Invalid
argument) ardour: [ERROR]: No JACK server found.
Killed

cheers,

--
emillo