Re: [linux-audio-user] ppc alsa audacity

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] ppc alsa audacity
From: Emiliano Grilli (emillo_AT_libero.it)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 18:57:58 EET

Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey_AT_boosthardware.com> ha scritto:
> try -d hw:0

Same result :'-(

However, if I don't specify sample rate I get:
jackd 0.40.1
Copyright 2001-2002 Paul Davis and others.
jackd comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY

creating alsa driver ... hw:0|1024|2|48000|swmon
Sorry. The audio interface "hw:0"doesn't support either of the two hardware
sample formats that jack can use. ALSA: cannot configure capture channel
cannot load driver module alsa
jack main caught signal 15

So I suspect that I have to see "creating alsa driver ...
hw:0|1024|2|44100|swmon" when I specify -r44100, but output stops at

cheers

--
emillo