RE: [linux-audio-user] RME Digiface/Multiface support?

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-user] RME Digiface/Multiface support?
From: Mark Knecht (mknecht_AT_controlnet.com)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 20:57:00 EET

Patrick,
   Thanks for the response. Can you supply more information?

   The closest thing I could find in the list was the 'Hammerfall DSP'.
However, there is a new card called the Hammerfall DSP, which is a
replacement (I think) for the older Hammerfall, and there is also the
Digiface+PCI Adapter card that has pretty much the same features but a
different form factor AND INCLUDES MIDI.

   Which is this driver for?

   I'm Paul's comments on the Alsa sight I could not see that he tested the
MIDI stuff, so I'm unclear which of these RME products he was using.

   How do I get MIDI into and out of a system that uses a Hammerfall
DSP?????

Thanks,
Mark