Re: [linux-audio-user] Koan/Generative music for Linux

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Koan/Generative music for Linux
From: Gavin Stevens (gavin-stevens_AT_gavmusic.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 02:23:49 EET

(De-lurk mode)

KeyKit is still going strong. Indeed it has been "software of the month"
during November at the CNFractal Music Forum at Yahoo Groups.

One other suggestion would be to try the Atari emulator XSteem. I
understand that the latest version of XSteem has MIDI support. Sadly, I
haven't had time to try it on my Linux box yet & have stuck with the
Windows version "Steem".

If you could get XSteem working, it would open up a whole universe of
generative apps that were originally written for Atari ST.
http://www.blimey.strayduck.com/index.htm
is the Steem site.

Gavin.