Re: [linux-audio-user] Any MIDI apps that don't suck?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Any MIDI apps that don't suck?
From: Patrick Shirkey (pshirkey_AT_boosthardware.com)
Date: Tue Dec 03 2002 - 21:39:53 EET

Chris Cannam wrote:
> This should really be on rosegarden-user. I'm cc'ing it now, and
> setting Reply-To: to go there. I don't want to clutter up LAU with
> RG-specific stuff, but I will reply briefly to each of your points
> here just because I don't want to leave the LAU subscribers thinking
> Rosegarden is no use for anything at all. I'll assume here that
> you're using a version at least as recent as 0.8.
>
> Silvan wrote:
>
>>I'm having a bit of trouble with the whole interface paradigm too.
>

> I think your real problem is that we haven't provided any user
> documentation for anything except the notation editor yet.

Quicktoot anyone?

If you want to provide a brain dump I can attempt to edit in my spare
time or we (Dave Phillips and I among others) can give feedback and you
can do it all.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
For the discerning hardware connoisseur

Being on stage with the band in front of crowds shouting, "Get off! No! We want normal music!", I think that was more like acting than anything I've ever done.

Goldie, 8 Nov, 2002 The Scotsman