Re: [linux-audio-user] metronome apps

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] metronome apps
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Sun Dec 08 2002 - 18:08:59 EET

Joern Nettingsmeier wrote:

> RhythmLab works great for me. (at least it used to, haved practised with
> it for half a year now...)
> i found it on the (very nice indeed) sound apps page of one dave philips
> :-D

Grrr... ;) Nothing like missing something from your own site... <g>

Thanks for the tip, Joern, I'll check it today.

And thanks to everyone else who responded. It now looks like we'll get
one or two new metronome apps out of this short discussion too.

Btw, I wound up using jack_metro, it worked fine. However, its timing
was a bit shaky when I ran it as normal user. It's better as root.

PS: Joern, please note that I'm not currently listening to Hildegard...
;)

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://linux-sound.org

Currently listening to: Harold Budd & Brian Eno, "Failing Light"