Re: [linux-audio-user] Triyng to compile pd (PPC)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Triyng to compile pd (PPC)
From: Art Moore (g3art_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 09 2002 - 18:26:28 EET

 It looks like you don't have the OSS compatible
libraries installed for alsa. Look at ./configure
-help to get those options installed with your source.
I've never used an iMic, I'm guessing it's a USB
device. Good luck getting it working on PPC, I just
have no idea there. Is it supposed to work on Linux in
general?

Art