Re: [linux-audio-user] ISO images from Audio CD's?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] ISO images from Audio CD's?
From: R Parker (rtp405_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 10 2002 - 18:33:47 EET

> Has anyone objections? No? Has anyone an
> automisation of that procedure?

I've written a cdrdao script that automates things for
several audio engineers that know little or nothing
about computers. I have
/home/studio/clients/clientname /mixes/wav,ogg,mp3
with several dozen "clientname" directories.

So, run script, select client from list, script
generates toc and rips the CD.

Let me know if this is what you're looking for and
I'll post it here. It's the first script I've written
and if posted maybe it could be improved or perhaps
it'll generate a laugh or two. :)

Ron