Re: [linux-audio-user] Mandrake system

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Mandrake system
From: Guy Daniel CLOTILDE (guy.clotilde_AT_wanadoo.fr)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 17:41:17 EET

On Wed, 11 Dec 2002 09:33:16 -0500
Ron Lavoie <ronlavoie_AT_rogers.com> wrote / a écrit:

> Has anyone tried this (quote from slashdot):
>
> Turn-Key Linux Audio |
> | from the so-simple-even-drummers-can-understand-it dept. |
> | posted by michael on Tuesday December 10, @15:33 (music) |
> | http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/12/10/1755212

yeah. But take a look at the list of apps before downloading.
I was very pleased and hurried to install it on my mdk.
Too quickly...
I just find out that the apps I wanted wheren't there (Muse, Rosegarden, TerminatorX, soundtracker, rythmaid, cinelarra etc...) The one I liked where ones I had no trouble installing before (dap, ecasound, audacity, sox etc...).
Obviously I'm not targeted by this :((

LiGnuxly
Guy CLO~
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/guy.clotilde/