Re: [linux-audio-user] Mandrake system

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Mandrake system
From: Guy Daniel CLOTILDE (guy.clotilde_AT_wanadoo.fr)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 22:05:29 EET

Kevin wrote / a écrit:

> >Just for the record, TerminatorX and Cinelerra ARE
> >included (type "tx" or "terminatorX" -- case matters
> >on the X -- and "cinelerra" respectively),

errr... ok. BTW I saw that other apps have to be launched with another name than the one on the web site. Maybe I have to RTFM, but just an alias can be helpful for the hurried :)

> >as are PD,
> >Ardour, and SpiralSynthModular ("ssm").
> >
> >I would be happy to add apps that users feel are
> >needed to make the package more complete and usable by
> >everyone. I think MusE and Rosegarden are great ideas
> >to start.

Thanks in advance. I didn't say it before because I was a bit disapointed, but I have to thank all of you free developpers for your great work.

I don't speak english fluently, but I understand it quite well (reading). So I do some translations for the gnome-fr team. If you are interested, I can do some french translations (web, readme or install files, etc...). Just mail-me.

> >Kevin

Cheers
Guy CLO~
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/guy.clotilde/