Re: [linux-audio-user] Turn-key Linux Audio

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Turn-key Linux Audio
From: Scott Downie (sdownie_AT_sunflower.com)
Date: Sat Dec 14 2002 - 22:15:27 EET

Kevin,

Thanks for whipping up a turn-key system! I re-installed Mandrake 9,
set up the partitions according to your outline, and then ran your
installation package last night. Everything appeared to go well. I
installed it on an ASUS A7V333-based box (AMD 1900) with a Delta 1010
interface.

Unfortunately, I get no audio from the S/PDIF output nor can I get any
MIDI action. I have not tried the 1010's analog outputs yet. Judging
from the comments on the ALSA page, I assume that the S/PDIF problem
is not your fault. Any tips on how to get the 1010 to talk to my
Yamaha S80?

Thanks!

Scott