Re: [linux-audio-user] usb audio still foobar :-(

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] usb audio still foobar :-(
From: D R Holsbeck (drh_AT_niptron.com)
Date: Sun Dec 15 2002 - 01:07:34 EET

Not really sure, it just worked in Debian ;-) But you might look at the
/etc/modules.conf file for something like

# Soundcard
alias /dev/sound sound-slot-0
alias /dev/audio /dev/sound
alias /dev/mixer /dev/sound
alias /dev/dsp /dev/sound
alias /dev/dspW /dev/sound
alias /dev/midi /dev/sound

maybe someone else on the list has more of an idea how this works,
specifically?