Re: [linux-audio-user] Ecamegapedal - please help!

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Ecamegapedal - please help!
From: felipe (filippo_AT_email.it)
Date: Wed Dec 18 2002 - 16:10:47 EET

Ok, sorry :)

I'm on a Pentium III 450, my kernel is a 2.4.19-ck14 !!! I use OSS (modules)
for my opl3sa2. Hope that's enough for the latency part.

But still I can't say if that has something to do with the fact ecamegapedal
doesn't seem to work in "live" mode :/

Thank you for the answer!

felipe

--
Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor: Vuoi stupire gli amici o la tua dolce metà per Natale? Acquista il tuo regalo da Oliviero.it

Clicca qui: http://adv2.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=1072&d=18-12