Re: [linux-audio-user] The Open Loop Library, a few questions

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] The Open Loop Library, a few questions
From: Darren Landrum (consul_AT_studioconsul.net)
Date: Sun Dec 22 2002 - 16:17:22 EET

I think this is a good point. A company which will deal with that
situation only by lawsuits and demands to shut down the system is
clearly out to destroy, and nothing you do will stop that goal.

I guess it all depends on the company. Most of the loop-makers and
sample-makers are small companies, specializing in only their areas.
Would a company like that be unreasonable, or would they be willing to
accept that we are doing all we can to keep our library uncorrupted?

Regards,
Darren Landrum