[linux-audio-user] want a midiman portman 2x4 parallel port midi interface?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] want a midiman portman 2x4 parallel port midi interface?
From: Matthew Yee-King (yeeking_AT_no-future.com)
Date: Mon Dec 30 2002 - 21:22:21 EET

Hello

I'm clearing out all my old guff and i found a midiman portman 2x4 parallel port midi interface. Last time i looked ( a year and a half ago) there were no linux drivers, but if anyone wants it, i can send it to them. mail me off the list if you want it. you'll have to pay the postage.

cheers + good new year

matthew