Re: [linux-audio-user] Compilers

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Compilers
From: Jan \ (eviltwin69_AT_cableone.net)
Date: Sun Jan 05 2003 - 06:14:58 EET

Levi,

        Upgrading can be a real pain. I haven't had any major problems with
2.96. I am using ALSA, JACK, Ardour, libsndfile, Audacity, Xforge,
Glame, LADSPA, and others, all built from source. The only GCC 2.96
problem that I have encountered was a very minor one with Ardour and I
found a correction that was functional on 2.95 and 3.x. I wouldn't
switch unless you hit an insurmountable problem.

Jan