[linux-audio-user] Edirol SC D70

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Edirol SC D70
From: Emiliano Grilli (emillo_AT_libero.it)
Date: Mon Jan 13 2003 - 19:11:39 EET

  Hi all,

  I have an edirol SC D70 (Sound Canvas Digital) which works
  out-of-the-box with the usb-audio driver. I get 3 MIDI ports (2 MIDI
  ports of the SC and 1 external MIDI I/O).
  This device is also an audio interface, but I haven't found how to
  configure it (if it's possible).

  Maybe I have to add another snd-usb-audio driven card to modules.conf?

  I tried to write to alsa-devel, but since I'm not subscribed to that
  list, the message doesn't show in the archives... so I suspect that it
  has never been received.

  Also the page at alsa.opensrc.org doesn't seem to have information on
  this for the SC D70

  Can you help me?

  TIA

  PS: I'll have to second Levi and Brian and thank you all for making
  linux+audio such an exiting combo !!!

  PPS: sorry for my crappy english...

--
  | Emiliano Grilli     |