Re: [linux-audio-user] anyone using hdsp cardbus

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] anyone using hdsp cardbus
From: Roger Williams (raw_AT_qux.com)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 01:36:24 EET

> Have you used the MIDI on your MultiFace? I have the new HDSP 9752
> and the MIDI works terribly. Very bad timing. I'm wondering if the
> MultiFace has the same problem

The HDSP cardbus + Multiface had the same problem, but Paul's recent
patch to alsa-kernel/pci/rme9652/hdsp.c fixes it.

(I notice that the patched code isn't in CVS yet, but anyone that
needs it can get it from the alsa-devel mailing list archives. I know
_you've_ already got it, Mark...)

--
Roger Williams <raw_AT_qux.com>
Qux Tool & Die, Middleborough, Massachusetts