Re: [linux-audio-user] Mandrake Audio Update

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Mandrake Audio Update
From: iriXx (m@irixx.org)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 13:32:57 EET

sounds wonderful! thanks so much for your hard work...
im particularly pleased to hear about the low latency kernel and about
the graphical setup tool for sound and USB detection.

i did try to report the bug with the USB quattro but i can't seem to get
through to qa.mandrakesoft.com.... :-(

bw
m~

--
iriXx
www.iriXx.org

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom? info@copyleftmedia.org.uk www.copyleftmedia.org.uk

_ ( ) ascii ribbon against html email X / \ cat /dev/sda1 > /dev/dsp

*** stopping make sense ***