Re: [linux-audio-user] Non-low latency "playing around"

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Non-low latency "playing around"
From: Jan \ (eviltwin69_AT_cableone.net)
Date: Sat Feb 15 2003 - 00:09:58 EET

Lonnie,

        You don't really need to build the low-latency kernel to run Ardour but
you do need to upgrade a number of things that may effect your system to
build it. I'm thinking specifically of the autoconf/automake/gettext
stuff although there are probably a few others
(http://myweb.cableone.net/eviltwin69/ALSA_JACK_ARDOUR.html covers the
rest). Planet CCRMA
(http://ccrma-www.stanford.edu/planetccrma/software/) will give you a
pretty good rundown on not only Ardour but a bunch of other packages as
well.

Jan