Re: [linux-audio-user] Using Terratec DMX 6Fire

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Using Terratec DMX 6Fire
From: Jan \ (eviltwin69_AT_cableone.net)
Date: Sat Feb 15 2003 - 16:02:33 EET

Sergi,

        I'm not using that card but I am using the same chipset. When you
bring up envy24control (make sure you're using ALSA 0.9rc7, older
versions have problems with envy24control) check the Patchbay/Router
tab. If H/W Out 1 (L) and H/W Out 2 (R) are set to Digital Mix L and
Digital Mix R respectively you can overdrive the output. Try switching
them to PCM Out 1 and PCM Out 2 or cut down/mute some of the Monitor
Mixer tab.

Jan